Corpus Technologies. Digital Humanities and Modern Knowledge (ConCort)
ConCorT conference is held annually since 2013 and its topics of interest include:
- Humanities in the digital world: the role of Internet and new information resources.
- Linguistic resources: corpora development, gathering and processing of text collections, annotation guidelines development, electronic dictionaries and thesauri.
- Corpus technologies in research and teaching humanities.
- Digital Humanities, corpus poetics and comparative studies.
- Corpora for language learning.
This year ConCorT is organised by School of Linguistics (Faculty of Humanities) and Faculty of Computer Science of HSE. We hope that ConCorT will contribute to interdisciplinary research, promote the use of quantitative methods in humanities and linguistics and encourage development of new linguistic resources for natural language processing.